Marmora KOAMarmora KOA is looking for an Office Manager to handle the day to day operations of the campground office.
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook and capability to learn other systems, as required
- Ability to provide direction to staff
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve and work efficiently with limited supervision
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate all aspects of reservations system including report generation and analysis
- Read hydro meters records and provide invoices to seasonal campers
- Manage bookkeeping including the accounts receivable, daily postings and payroll
- Full-time seasonal work through October
- Ability to work Monday to Friday and weekend work, as required. Peak season in the summer will require coverage on the weekend.
- Salary to be negotiated based on experience
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only applicants that meet the criteria set forth will be contacted for an interview.
Batman’s Cottages & Campground
Full-time, part-time or Saturdays only available. Seasonal position. A Store Clerk will perform routine functions, such as, but not limited to cashiering, stocking, and cleaning, helping the customer, taking reservations, checking in guests, as well as assist in maintaining proper store conditions. The successful candidate will have prior strong customer service and/or call centre experience, computer skills, preferably in the tourism industry and have excellent communication/organizational skills and cash experience. This person will also be a team player, Self-motivated, positive attitude, initiative and available to work on weekends.
Full-time Grounds Keeper/ Handyman
The successful candidate will have prior work experience in this field, valid driver’s license, knowledge of lawn equipment and some trade skills. This person will also be a team player, self-motivated, have a positive attitude, initiative and willing to work some weekends. Competitive wages. Position April 24, 2018 - October 15, 2018.
Full-time, Part-time or Saturdays only available. Seasonal position. The successful candidate will have prior strong housekeeping and organizational skills. This person will also be a team player, self-motivated, positive attitude, initiative and available to work on weekends. Best suited for an adult. A housekeeper leader will be responsible for maintaining cottages, cottage linens, recreation hall, bathrooms/shower houses, laundry room and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
All qualified applicants please e-mail your cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, as interviews will be conducted soon. We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Must pass a criminal background check.
Toronto West KOACampground Manager
Toronto West KOA is currently seeking a Campground Manager for the management of the day to day operations of the campground. The campground manager will work cooperatively with the Operations Manager and Ownership to cost effectively provide solutions across all operations at KOA including but not limited to customer service goals, store sales and inventory as well as park maintenance.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Energetically greeting new and existing guests while managing guest service agents.
- Must be strong in leadership, motivation and provide direction to staff to meet customer expectations.
- Excellent organizational skills to set priorities, monitor progress, and react to changing circumstances and to assist in problem-solving and decision making.
- Work closely with Operations Manager/Housekeeping Supervisor to ensure scheduling of guest services agents and housekeepers.
- Ensure guests are hosted accurately to their sites and or cabins and shown all aspects of the campgrounds.
- Review daily occupancy, revenue and end of shift reports and respond to issues identified with an action plan.
- Operate all aspects of Reservations System/Campers Store to include software and hardware maintenance, report generation and analysis, ordering of supplies and inventory for store.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure suppliers list is kept up to date and cost effective ordering of supplies and services is completed.
- Must have knowledge of and the basic maintenance of all equipment, including but not limited to riding mowers, push lawn mowers, whipper-snippers and all general workshop tools.
- Must be able to tackle any on site operational problem typical of a campground operation such as basic carpentry, mechanical, power, water, sewer etc.
- Ensure weekly campground maintenance such as garbage pick up, grass cutting, cleaning of BBQ’s and firepits, propane levels are maintained and cabins are checked on a regular basis.
- Ability to work Monday to Friday and weekend work as required. Peak season in the summer at the KOA Campground will require coverage on the weekend.
- Management, Sales and Maintenance Experience. A background in the tourism, hospitality or customer service industries is a strong asset.
- Knowledgeable of knowing when change/updates are required for better efficiency and profitability.
- Full Time Seasonal work April through October. To include set up of campground prior to opening and closing procedures of park.
- Position may include a husband and wife team with on-site accommodations.
Ardoch Falls Wilderness ParkSeasonal Help - Prefer Snowbirds - Early May to Thanksgiving
All interested person, shall send resume via email to email@example.com
. Only applicants that meet the criteria set forth will be contacted for an interview.
Camp Host, light duties such as grass cutting, bathroom cleaning, etc. Compensation: Free lot with water and 30 amp electric plus pocket money and expenses covered. This is only a 50 site campground with mostly all week end seasonal campers, so you will have lots of downtime to fish or whatever you wish to do. Please check out the website. For more information, please contact George by email.