Since 1969, Camping In Ontario has been dedicated to supporting and improving independently owned and operated campgrounds in Ontario by encouraging standards, government advocacy, education, and public promotion of member campgrounds. This is an exclusive opportunity to be part of the only trade show in Ontario tailored specifically to campground owners and operators. Held in conjunction with Camping In Ontario’s Annual Convention in November, CampEx is a very effective sales call for anyone who sells products and services to the camping industry. Don’t be surprised if you walk away with new clients or orders as our campground owners begin planning for the campground season ahead.
CampEx is limited to 50 booths and sells out quickly. Each exhibitor receives great exposure with lots of scheduled time for delegates to visit the trade show floor. CampEx 2014 is open to registered convention delegates, local area RV dealers, and campground operators. Register NOW!
When and Where?
2014 Convention & CampEx: CELEBRATE!
November 16 (4 PM to 9:30 PM) and 17 (8 AM to 11:30 AM), 2014
Blue Mountain Resort
What’s Included with your Booth Display?
Included in your display fee: one 8’ x 10’ booth space, one table, pipe and drape, one black & white sign with your company name, one listing in the CampEx Show Guide, one early bird and one final delegate list and two exhibitor badges (two attendees for trade show only)! Sunday lunch & light dinner and Monday breakfast & lunch are also included. Display fees do not include electrical or access to the education sessions or networking events.
What’s Included with your Table-Top Display?
This includes a 1’ x 8’ skirted table in trade show area, one listing in the CampEx Show Guide; one early bird delegate list; one exhibitor badge (one attendee to trade show only). Sunday lunch & light dinner and Monday breakfast & lunch are also included. Displays must be contained on table top (note height restrictions in Terms and Conditions). Not included: black and white sign with company name, electrical or access to education sessions.
Enhance your visibility by partnering with Camping In Ontario as a sponsor. The earlier you commit, the greater exposure you will receive. Please contact Guida Williamson at 1-877-672-2226 now to discuss what opportunities best fit your needs.
2014 Display Fees* & Registration Rates for Official Suppliers
* All fees are HST applicable.
- Exhibit Booth: $570
- Table top display: $325 (For Official Suppliers Only)
- Add on additional exhibit attendees: $110 each (Note: 2 are included with booth, 1 included with table)
- Add on one full convention registration (teaching sessions): $355
- Non-member Exhibit Booth only: $800 (includes 1 table, 2 attendees and meals)
- Non-member Exhibit Booth with Official Supplier Status: $968 (includes 1 table, 2 attendees, meals, Camping In Ontario Official Supplier until December 2015 and web-link)
You may register in two ways. First, review and print the Terms & Conditions and then:
Blue Mountain Inn > Standard Room $99.00 / night
- Studio $133.00 / night
- Bachelor Suite $145.00 / night
- One Bedroom Suite $158.00 / night
- Two Bedroom Suite $245.00 / night
- Three Bedroom Suite $329.00 / night
Rivergrass Mountain Homes
- Studio $158.00 / night
- Bachelor Suite $168.00 / night
- One Bedroom Suite $184.00 / night
- Two Bedroom Suite $269.00 / night
- Three Bedroom Suite $414.00 / night
Rates quoted before taxes. Please call 1-877-445-0231 and select group reservations option. Quote Camping In Ontario Annual Convention & CampEx and/or group reservation number GRP107016. Rates available until Thursday, October 16th, 2014. For more information on the room types or to view photos, please go to: http://www.bluemountain.ca/lodging_quickfacts.htm.
- 2 Bedroom $227 / night
- 3 Bedroom $312 / night